For a list of resources and support in your area, go to programmelemaillon.com and click on the tab “Helping Tree” and then click on the region where you live.
Kids Help Phone
Kids Help Phone provides confidential telephone, texting, and online counselling services for students. The service is available 24/7.
- Phone: 1-800-667-5005
Child and Youth
- Fredericton and surrounding areas: 506-453-2132
- Woodstock: 506-325-4419
- Perth-Andover: 506-273-4701
- Edmundston: 506-735-2070
- Grand Falls: 506-473-4848
As per regular process.
Mobile Crisis provides support to students and families after 4:30 PM.
- Fredericton: 506-453-2132
- Upper River Valley (Woodstock and Perth Andover): 1-888-667-0444 (after 2:00 PM)
- Grand Falls and Edmundston: 1-844-398-4718 (after 12:00 PM)
Connects people with appropriate information and services.
Bridge the Gapp
Online resource designed to support adult and youth mental wellness.
- Web: nb.bridgethegapp.ca