Skip to content
Parent/Employee Login


Need help or have a question? We are here for you.
A carrier pigeon is shown in flight. The pigeon is wearing a tiny can and its claws are clutching an envelope.

District Office


  • 1135 Prospect Street
    Fredericton, NB
    E3B 3B9


Find a staff member

Go to the staff directory to find a district staff member.


Frequently Asked Questions

You can request that your child attend a school different than the one assigned in their catchment area. To do so, complete the intra-district placement form.

Review the home schooling page for information on registering or withdrawing your child from homeschooling.

Students are assigned to schools in their catchment area. To find the schools closest to your family’s home, use the school finder.

Information on how to register your child for kindergarten is available on this website. Visit Kindergarten Registration for more information.

Contact a school

Go to the school directory to find the school’s contact information.

Contact an education centre

View the education centre page for each the education centre’s contact information.


Frequently Asked Questions

Bus eligibility information is found on the Taking the bus page.

To find a bus stop near your home, visit the Taking the bus page.

Contact your child’s school to sign your child up for taking the bus.


For information about school closures and late bus announcements, or to request school bus number, stop, time information, call the transportation hotline:

You can also contact the transportation clerk in your area for transportation and busing information.


Frequently Asked Questions

View the Work With Us page to see which jobs are currently accepting applications.

Contact human resources for information on your job application.

Other inquiries

Concerns and complaints

Concerns or complaints involving school personnel can be addressed by following the conflict resolution process.


Transcripts should be requested from your high school. View ordering transcripts for more information.  

Media requests

Media and RTIPPA requests can be sent to:

Office of the Superintendent


Website questions, suggestions, and corrections can be sent to:

Web Designer & Developer
Office of the Superintendent